Plumber Port Botany
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Bondi Beach? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Bondi Beach and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small.
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Port Botany, Sydney
A suburb in south-eastern Sydney, Port Botany is on the northern shore of Botany Bay, and sits adjacent to Banksmeadow, Phillip Bay, and Matraville.
Known as the site where James Cook landed in 1770 navigating the east coast, the name 'Botany' came from the period of time Cook's scientists spent collecting plant samples of specimens previously unknown to the English botanists. With views of La Perouse and Kurnell, a revetment wall named after Joseph Banks prevents subsidence of the grass onto the beach.
Port Botany is well known for its industrial and commercial development, with one of Sydney's biggest seaports in the area, linked to the nearby airports.
If you require plumbing assistance in Port Botany, call Mr Washer today!