Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Rhodes? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Rhodes and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Located approximately sixteen kilometres west of the Sydney CBD, Rhodes is a small inner-western suburb that sits on a peninsula situated at the northern end of Homebush Bay. It is under the jurisdiction of Canada Bay. Rhodes is a mixture of residential, industrial and commercial areas, separated primarily by the Northern railway line and Concord Road. Residents have access to an enviable number of commercial areas as well as an array of water-sports facilities.
The Rhodes Shopping Centre dominates the commercial scene, and includes most major retail outlets. Parramatta River allows Rhodes residents to enjoy sports such as sailing, kayaking, and most notably dragon-boating. Residents are also only three kilometres away from Olympic Park, Bicentennial Park, the Millennium Parklands and the Sydney International Aquatic Centre.
Rhodes is one of the last suburbs in Sydney which still maintains a volunteer-run fire service. The original indigenous inhabitants of the inner west where Rhodes is located are the Wangal and Cadigal people.
If you are looking for Plumbers Inner West outside of Rhodes, no worries! We service all other Inner West areas as well.