Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Riverview? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Riverview and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Riverview is a mainly residential suburb on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. It is dominated by St Ignatius’ College Riverview, a Jesuit boys’ boarding school on the Lane Cove River.
Riverview is bordered by the Lane Cove River, as well as Lane Cove, Lane Cove West and Longueville. St Ignatius’, Riverview, was established in 1880, and is one of the biggest boarding schools in Australia. It caters for students in years five to twelve.
St Ignatius’ College has produced many famous and influential alumni, including Tony Abbott, Ignatius Jones, Christopher Brennan and Michael Coutts-Trotter.
Riverview residents have excellent access to the shopping and restaurant precincts in Lane Cove, and are close to Royal North Shore Hospital in St Leonards. Riverview is also a very green suburb, as it is bounded by parks and reserves.
In the 2006 census, Riverview had a population of 3,344, and its statistics were dominated by the presence of the school.
Not from Riverview but searching for a Lower North Shore Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Lower North Shore.