Plumbers Rose Bay
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Rose Bay? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Rose Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Rose Bay, Sydney
Rose Bay is a harbour-side suburb in eastern Sydney, surrounded by Vaucluse, Elizabeth Bay, Dover Heights, and Bellevue Hill. It is a reasonably affluent area, popular with families and professionals.
It was also the home of Sydney’s first international airport, the Rose Bay flying boat and seaplane marina, which pioneered the Sydney to London route in 1938. Rose Bay still has a seaplane marina, with scenic flights and flights to Newcastle.
Rose Bay’s popularity with families corresponds to its number of schools both public and private, including Kambala and Kincoppal-Rose Bay, as well as the all-boys Cranbrook Preparatory School, and Rose Bay Secondary College.
Rose Bay is also home to many heritage-listed buildings, such as Fernleigh Castle and Rose Bay Cottage, the oldest house in the Municipality of Woollahra. Fernleigh Castle was built in 1874, and features a square Norman-style tower and battlements. In the 2011 census, the population of Rose Bay was recorded as 9,401, and its postcode is 2029.
Not from Rose Bay but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs.