Plumbers Rushcutters Bay
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Rushcutters Bay? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Rushcutters Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Rushcutters Bay, Sydney
Rushcutters Bay is a tiny suburb in inner-east Sydney, sandwiched between Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point, Paddington and Edgecliff. Rushcutters Bay had a population of 2,245 in the 2006 census.
Rushcutters Bay residents primarily use the amenities of their neighbouring suburbs, sending their children to schools such as Darlinghurst and Paddington Public Schools, as well as the many private secondary schools in the eastern Sydney area.
Rushcutters Bay was originally called thus owing to the quantities of rushes growing in the swamplands there, which early European residents used for thatching their houses.
Rushcutters Bay was also the site of the Sydney Stadium, for years Sydney’s major sporting and entertainment venue. In 1908 20 000 people watched there as Jack Johnson defeated Tommy Burns to become the first African American to win a world boxing title. It was also the venue for The Beatles’ Sydney concert in 1964. Rushcutters Bay is administered by the City of Sydney.
Not from Rushcutters Bay but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs.