Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Sydenham? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Sydnenham and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Sydenham is a small but well-known suburb of Sydney’s inner west. Despite having a population of only one thousand residents, it is a major transport hub. Three different train lines service Sydenham station, as well as the popular M30 bus route which terminates there. As a result, many Sydney-Siders hailing from all over the city pass through the small suburb. Sydenham is a mixture of both residential and industrial developments.
There is a small commercial area surrounding the station at the intersection of Railway Rd and Unwins Bridge St. Sydenham is surrounded by the suburbs of Tempe, Marrickville and St Peters, and residents can easily access Marrickville’s larger commercial area including the Marrickville Metro. They could also go slightly further afield to Newtown’s famous bustling King St, which has an abundance of cafes, restaurants, theatres, cinemas and boutique stores.
The Indigenous people who originally inhabited Sydney’s Inner West were the Cadigal and Wangal people of the Eora nation.
Not from Sydenham but looking for an Inner West Plumber? Don't Worry. We service all surrounding areas of the Inner West.