Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Tamarama? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Tamarama and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Tamarama is a beautiful beachside suburb in Sydney’s east, positioned between Bondi and Bronte. Tamarama beach is unusually shaped, with quite a large expanse of sand between two headlands and a comparatively small beachfront.
Tamarama is often nicknamed Glamourama due to its perceived popularity with celebrities and people who come to be seen. Tamarama hosts part of the Bondi to Bronte Ocean Walk, and is used as a stopping point for the Sculpture by the Sea festival every summer. It has a great variety of shops and cafes, as well as the beautiful Tamarama Park.
Tamarama was home to Sydney’s first amusement park, Wonderland City, which housed an aquarium and an ice-rink and closed in 1911. Famous Tamarama residents include Kate Ceberano, Megan Gale, and Debra Hutton. Tamarama residents are well-positioned to take advantage of the good primary schools in Bondi and Bronte, as well as bus services to Bondi Junction and the city.
Not from Tamarama but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs.