Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Tempe? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Tempe and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
The Inner West suburb of Tempe is located about nine kilometres south of Sydney’s Central Business District. It is under the jurisdiction of Marrickville Council. Running through the centre of the suburb is the Princes highway, one of Sydney’s main arterial roads to the south. Tempe has a reputation for its active and politically involved community.
Tempe’s commercial strip stretches along the Princes highway, and includes The Harp Irish Pub, the Tempe Hotel, a medical surgery and Harry’s Cafe de Wheels. Situated at the North end of the strip is the largest Ikea in the southern hemisphere. Tempe residents also enjoy easy access to the close-by Marrickville Metro, as well as being just a short bus trip away from bustling King St in Newtown.
Two waterways run through Tempe, the Cooks River and the Alexandra Canal. The Alexandra Canal separates Tempe from Sydney Airport.
Tempe, like much of the Inner West, was originally inhabited by the Cadigal people. We offer Plumbing services in other areas of the Inner West, so if you need an Inner West Plumber for an area outside of Tempe, we can help.