Plumber Watsons Bay
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Watsons Bay? You deserve only the very best: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Watsons Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Watsons Bay, Sydney
Watsons Bay is the suburb at the very tip of South Head, bordered only by Vaucluse to its south and HMS Watson naval base at South Head. It is serviced by ferry connections to the city and bus connections to Bondi Junction.
Watsons Bay is a small suburb with a number of heritage buildings, including the Hornby Lighthouse and Our Lady Star of the Sea Church on Old South Head Road. It is popular with walkers, as it contains part of Sydney Harbour National Park and fantastic views over the ocean at the Gap.
During World War Two, an anti-aircraft base was positioned at Nielsen Park in Watsons Bay, as was the winch house for the anti-submarine nets across the Heads. Watsons Bay also hosts one of the few nude beaches in Sydney, at Lady Bay Beach. Watsons Bay is a primarily residential suburb, and its residents leave the suburb to shop, work, and attend school.
Not from Watsons Bay but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs.