Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Waverton? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Waverton and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
- Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Waverton is a suburb on Sydneys Lower North Shore, positioned on the harbour between Wollstonecraft, North Sydney, and McMahons Point. It is well served by public transport, having its own train station and being in close proximity to North Sydney.
It is also close to many schools, as well as the Australian Catholic University, Billy Blue College of Design, and North Sydney TAFE College. Waverton has a small shopping and cafe strip around Waverton Station on Bay Road, including an IGA supermarket.
Waverton is also the location of the Royal Australian Navy base HMS Waterhen, the location of the Australian Navy Mine Warfare and Clearance Diving Group. HMS Waterhen is an active Navy base, and has also been used in film and television, standing in for a fictional Navy base in the TV series Sea Patrol. During World War Two, HMS Waterhen was under joint Australian-American control, due to the presence of the US Navy in Australia.
Not from Waverton but searching for a Lower North Shore Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Lower North Shore.