Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Willoughby? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Willoughby and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
- Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Willoughby is a quiet and leafy suburb in Sydneys north. It is bordered by Naremburn, Northbridge, Castlecrag, Chatswood and St Leonards. It was originally inhabited by the Cammeraygal people of the Ku-ring-gai nation. Willoughbys houses date mainly from the 1920s onwards, with a few Victorian and Federation buildings.
Willoughby is the location of Channel Nines News and Finance Centre. Channel Nines Willoughby broadcasting tower is the tallest such in Australia, at 233 metres.
Willoughby has a substantial Armenian population, who arrived in the 1960s and 1970s, and there is an Armenian Evangelical Church on Macquarie Street in neighbouring Chatswood, as well as several Armenian restaurants in Willoughby.
Willoughby has several schools, including Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public School, as well as St Thomas Catholic Primary. Willoughby is serviced by buses to Chatswood and Wynyard, and has easy access to Artarmon Station. The population of Willoughby in 2006 was 5,332.
Not from Willoughby but searching for a Lower North Shore Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Lower North Shore.