Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Wollstonecraft? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Wollstonecraft and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
- Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Wollstonecraft is a residential suburb on the harbour on Sydneys lower North Shore. It is sandwiched between Crows Nest, Greenwich, and Waverton, and its Berry Island Reserve extends out into the harbour.
It was named after Edward Wollstonecraft, nephew of Mary Wollstonecraft, who migrated to Australia in 1821 and took up a land grant in the area. Wollstonecraft is a very hilly area, giving many of its houses spectacular harbour views.
Wollstonecraft train station is located in the centre of Wollstonecraft, and is on the Northern Line and the North Shore Line. Wollstonecraft residents are able to take advantage of their close proximity to the fantastic dining and shopping area in Crows Nest, on their northern border, and the good schools located throughout the lower north shore.
Wollstonecraft's most famous resident is probably the former Prime Minister John Howard. Wollstonecrafts population in the 2011 census was 8,012, and its postcode is 2065.