Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Woollahra? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Woollahra and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Woollahra is an affluent suburb just north of Centennial Park. It contains several justifiably famous restaurants, such as Bistro Moncur and Centennial, and many European consulates, including Germany, Serbia, Belgium and Russia.
It also has a significant Jewish population, who use the Jewish Hospital and Emanuel Synagogue on Ocean Street. Woollahra has completely avoided high-rise development, preserving the heritage of the suburb and its high number of Victorian and Edwardian houses and buildings.
Woollahra has a number of famous residents, including John Laws, Neville Wran and Nick Greiner. Woollahra Public School was built in 1877, and a time capsule buried at its centenary in 1977. It is on the Register of the National Estate, and runs Opportunity gifted and talented classes in years five and six.
Woollahra commuters are able to use city buses on Edgecliff Road and Oxford Street, as well as the Eastern Suburbs train line.
Not from Woolahra but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs.