Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Woolloomooloo? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Woolloomooloo and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Woolloomooloo is famous for its unusual name. It probably stems from a Cadigal word, but opinions are divided as to which. It is a harbour-side high-density suburb in inner eastern Sydney, sandwiched between Potts Point, Darlinghurst, and the Sydney CBD.
Woolloomooloo residents have easy access to everything that Sydney City has to offer, as well as being in close proximity to Kings Cross Station. The Andrew Boy Charlton Pool lies on the western side of Woolloomooloo, on the edge of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
The Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf, built between 1911 and 1915, was originally used to bring order to port traffic in the Harbour, but has since been repurposed as a dining precinct and apartment complex, housing such restaurants as Manta and China Doll.
Woolloomooloo’s famous residents include Russell Crowe, who lives on Finger Wharf, as well as Delta Goodrem. Woolloomooloo was mentioned in a Monty Python’s sketch, concerning the fictitious University of Woolloomooloo.
Not from Woolloomooloo but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs