Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Woolwich? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Woolwich and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
- Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Call to action to call - do not change text inside link (the red text that is blue in the editor) - here's the example:
Whatever the problem… Call Sydney’s most recommended on 1300 039 226
Woolwich is located at the end of a peninsula that juts out into the Parramatta River, bordered only by Hunters Hill and surrounded by the Parramatta and Lane Cove Rivers. It faces Cockatoo Island, Greenwich, and Longueville across the water.
Woolwich is the location of Hunters Hill Sailing Club, as well as many parks, including Kellys Bush Reserve. Kellys Bush Reserve is one of the few remaining areas of bushland on the Parramatta River, and was the subject of the worlds first Green Ban run by Jack Mundey and the Builders Labourers Federation in 1971.
Woolwich was originally the home of the Wallumedegal people of the Ku-ring-gai nation, and there are rock engravings and middens remaining in the Kellys Bush Reserve. The Battle for Kellys Bush by the unions and residential activists set the precedent for Green Bans internationally and saved many heritage areas of Sydney. Woolwich has a population of 811.
Not from Woolwich but searching for a Lower North Shore Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Lower North Shore.